Monday 5 October 2015

Ni hao!

What a great weekend! If any of you haven't watched General Conference yet, please do! There were so many good talks. I found answers to all the questions I had, felt the Spirit, and just loved it! One of our investigators also watched all sessions, and another one tuned in from home for part of it. :)

All in all, this has actually been a pretty mediocre week. But some cool things did happen! We got three new elders in our district last Wednesday, from Mexico, France, and Switzerland, respectively. I talked to someone in Chinese who doesn't speak English and I think she understood me - but I'm not sure, because I only know about 3 phrases in mandarin. We also - and this is what I'm really excited for - received a message letting us know that tomorrow we will be receiving a training from our mission president regarding the sisters' involvement with the temple open house! But we don't know anything about it yet, so you'll all have to wait until next week to find out anything. 

Also, before I forget, next week I'll be emailing on Tuesday due to Thanksgiving being on Monday. 

Sorry for the short email but, like I said, it was kind of a mediocre week. Sadly, not every day is wildly exciting out here. Have a great week! 

Sister Shaver

No comments:

Post a Comment