Saturday 23 May 2015

Jokes, Montréal, and MISSIONARY WORK :)

Greetings!

Wow, it does NOT feel like last P-day was a full week ago - oh wait, that`s because it wasn`t. Which means we don`t have as much to do which means we might have time to do a little sightseeing this afternoon! Yay! 

So, Sister Davis and I have started a string of `You know you`ve been a missionary too long when...` jokes. They`re great. My favourites are when we`re watching the District and my trainer says Amen at the end of their prayers, and when we pass big catholic churches with golden statues on top and my first thought is, `Wait, you`re not Moroni....`

Anyways, so last Thursday I got to go to Montreal! It was for a new missionary/new trainer training meeting, so I also got to meet up with Hermana Perdue(my MTC companion)! We got poutine at La Banquise afterward, and there was one option called the B.O.M. It made me really happy.


Since last week was so crazy, we had to make up for it on the weekend by scheduling as many of the lessons we had missed as possible into two or three days. It worked out pretty well. Right now there`s a HUGE emphasis on working with members - zone conference was about that, and so was pretty much every part of church yesterday. It`s really exciting! :D

I think that`s about it for this week. Have a great week, everyone!

Soeur Shaver

No comments:

Post a Comment