Tuesday 7 July 2015

TRANSFERRED

Guess what!!!!! I`m moving!!!! The trend in this mission is that most missionaries stay in their first area 
for a long time (often 4-6 transfers) but not me!! 
After less than three months in Quebec I`m going to the St Jerome branch (still French-speaking)! 
A cat staircase and A LA CLAIRE FONTAINE! 
These are both in Old Quebec.

I`m actually switching places with a Sister in St Jerome - she`s coming here and I`m going there! 
My new companion will be one of my trainer`s past companions. 
I`m "killing" her (meaning this is her last transfer and then she`s going home).

It turns out that leaving is sad. I`m going to miss a lot of people in la paroisse de Québec. The saddest part is that I won`t be here for Jane`s baptism in a couple weeks. She came to church yesterday for the first time since investigating the church years ago and loved it! She fits right in with the ward and was participating lots in her classes. She is SO ready! She was upset when I told her I was going. :( It was really lucky though that transfer calls came the night before a fast and testimony meeting at church 
because I got to bear my testimony one last time. 
This is what it looks like when you write a talk without a computer.

But hey, other than that, some cool things happened this week! I gave my companion a haircut. First time. 
It went really well (luckily for Sister Davis ;) ).
Cutting her hair :3 

We had a zone training meeting about focusing on Christ. It was really good. 
I just love being around missionaries! 
A scripture case I made. I gave it to a less-active member whom I love.

I think that`s about it for this week... it was pretty slow. Next week I`ll be in St Jerome!!! I`m so excited!
Soeur Shaver

We're practically in Hawaii!
My mom sent chocolate and Soeur Davis' mom mailed her a coconut!

No comments:

Post a Comment