Wednesday 29 June 2016

Summer!

Hi everyone! I don't even really know what to say about this week. It was really hot. We were really busy. So overall I guess it was great! There was a ward picnic the other day which was really fun, and after that we didn't have any appointments so we spent most of the rest of the day walking around. We ended up in Chinatown accidentally at one point and got bubble tea. I swear, I'm not even serving my mission in Canada. It's this weird mix of pretty much everything! 

We got to go to the temple this week too, which is always a blessing. I'll only get a couple more trips to the Montreal temple while I'm here! So weird!

We did two exchanges this week, and for one of them I went back to an old area, Victoria. Except instead of teaching in Spanish we were looking for the Anglophones. Since we were in a car, finding people to teach and talking with everyone was a little more challenging, so I went a little crazy...haha I even rolled down my window at a red light to try and talk to the man in the car next to us! Unfortunately the light turned green though, so it wasn't very helpful. :/ 

Anyway, the most exciting thing about this upcoming week is that President Phillips is arriving! I'm sad to see President Patrick go but I'm sure the Phillips will be wonderful! Have a great week, everyone!

Sister Shaver

 My district!



No comments:

Post a Comment